[T2] Vin number

jules jules.herr at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 11:11:02 MST 2014

It's stamped onto a metal plate on the front of the dash on the driver's
side, you can see it easily if you stand outside the bus and look in
through the front windshield.

It's probably also on a sticker or another metal plate on the inside of the
driver's door jamb, or behind the driver's seat... they move it around from
year to year, I believe on my 71 there was a second metal plate behind the
driver's seat....