[T2] Testing

Troy Wical troy at wical.com
Wed Apr 16 22:58:50 MST 2014

I'm an admin, yes i can send test messages :)

In other news it appears the server ran out of disk space on /var. I've
managed to clear up about 5% but that equates only to about 120MB. Will
look tomorrow to see what other long term changes I can get in place.

Side note, it took a few days for this to catch my eye. Feel free to drop a
note on the type2.com Facebook page if you have access, and holler when
things just aint working right. In this case everyones emails were getting
tossed in the bit bucket.

https://www.facebook.com/type2vw

Peace,
Troy