[T2] Full flow system question

Jamie jrivers at globalserve.net
Mon Apr 7 14:43:40 MST 2014

I am going to risk and answer.....  the T4 engine and the T1 are different..

the T1 engine has no filter,, you could plug the "oil in" anywhere along the
oil galley ,,, but there is no easy place...

the T4 case has a filter,, so if you want the oil to flow thru that filter,,
you need to put the "oil in" between the pump, and that filter..

what engine you talking about..... why would  you not want to use the engine
case boss everyone else does..??

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/album_search.php?search_keywords=full+flow&search_terms=all&search_author=&search_forum[]=-1&search_time=0&search_fields=all&show_results=posts&sort_by=0&sort_dir=DESC