[T2] auxiliary air regulator question

Christophe Guilbert cguilbert at picasso.ucsf.edu
Fri Sep 27 18:06:41 MST 2013

Yes sorry , when I said cold I meant room temp = around 70F
I am cleaning 3 right now (air blower + gasoline + DW40 ) , I set them
to the maximum opening, I could not have them open more than 35-40%, I
am putting them in the freezer and oven soon to check them, I choose the
best one (best closure and best opening)

Thanks to every one. Have a great WE.

Chris