[T2] Hydraulic lifters

Jamie jrivers at globalserve.net
Wed Sep 25 13:22:20 MST 2013

well.. all that might be true,,, the wear during cold start.. and allowing
the engine to idle to warm up does a lot of damage to the cam.... as the
lobes rely on splashing oil to lube them,,  as well as todays oil without
zinc... so the hardening process isn't in place to boot!
if you start the engine, and drive off... it warms up faster. and has splash
from the crankshaft..

From: "Scott Busby"