[T2] Hydraulic lifters

John Anderson wvukidsdoc at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 22 16:42:05 MST 2013

Tony,

Bob Donalds well documented that VWoC rebuilds often came with solid cams under hydraulic lifters.  I'd be more worried than anything about wear on the cam, and I'd definitely run a full portion of ZDDPlus for a couple changes.  And you do mean a set of new lifters I presume?

YMMV but I've built em this way from new several times.

John

Sent from my iPad