[T2] Fwd: STOLEN RIVIERA - PLEASE HELP! (PNW)

Jim Arnott jrasite at eoni.com
Sun Sep 22 16:20:46 MST 2013

See comments in-line.

Jim

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Christopher Comte <ccomte at gmail.com>
> Subject: STOLEN RIVIERA - PLEASE HELP!
> Date: September 22, 2013 3:05:45 PM PDT
> To: admin at wetwesties.org
>
> I know this isn't a normal email or request, but I'm desperate and any help would be HUGELY appreciated!
>
> Sometime over the evening/early morning of September 21/22 my 1975 VW camper was stolen from in front of my residence in the Central District.  I am currently out of town and not scheduled to return until next Sunday; SPD will not file a stolen vehicle report until I return.

SPD and sent to WetWesties admin leads me to believe that this must be Central District Seattle, WA.

From above deduction, this would be a Washington State license.

> Vehicle has a very distinctive mural of an astronaut holding an American flag standing next to an image of the bus itself.
>
> See attached photo link:
>
> https://scontent-b-lax.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/p480x480/643895_10151570275618527_611705684_n.jpg

The photo shows some kind of art on the right rear side window. This MIGHT be the mural he's referring to.

> IF YOU SEE THIS VEHICLE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE CONTACT 911 IMMEDIATELY!

If SPD (I assume Seattle Police Dept) hasn't taken a stolen vehicle report, you might be better off noting where you saw the bus and forwarding that info to Chris. Calling 911 in non-emergency situations is frowned upon.