[T2] Removed Westfalia's plywood subfloor

David Kelly volknstein at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 15 15:08:13 MST 2013

Elmer's wood glue I'm sure will work fine. I just liked 30 min gorilla glue because you could glue and clamp something, work on another area for half an hour, and you were ready to unclamp, clean up and move on. You didn't have to stop work for hours just because you glued something. Plus Gorilla glue is some really tough stuff. Keep up the good fight!

David.