[T2] Looking for an engine builder in MD or NC

Zach Drew zachula at gmail.com
Thu Sep 12 22:05:16 MST 2013

I think the guy that makes the kind if engine you are looking for is jake raby.

You'll pay and wait but from what I understand, it's the last motor your bus will ever need.

http://www.aircooledtechnology.com/

I am saving up my money to have him rebuild mine.

If a cluttered desk is the sign of a cluttered mind, of what, then, is an empty desk a sign? - Albert Einstein