[T2] Looking for an engine builder in MD or NC

Neal Jarvis njarvis at leaders.org
Wed Sep 11 05:28:27 MST 2013

Dicks Autohaus in Wye Mills MD.

Dick has been in the VW business since 1968 at the same location.

He has an older guy who is semi retired who works three days a week.

He only works on the old air cooled vehicles.

Their phone number is 410-827-6501

They are at 210 Centerville Rd Queenstown MD 21658
AKA Wye Mills MD

They are at Rt213 and Rt50

Great guys

They have worked on my two beetles and my bus.

PS

I'm ready to sell one beetle and the 71 Bus

My plan is to keep my 73 Super and then but a late 60's muscle car.

71 Super convertible
71 Westfalia

Neal F Jarvis
Office Manager