[T2] AirMapp.com

C. Dreike c.dreike at verizon.net
Mon Sep 9 21:15:34 MST 2013

Here is the print out from whois.net:  Bus content below. interesting
too.

Registrant:
  Florian GEORGE
  airmapp.com, office #5664603
  c/o OwO, BP80157
  59053, Roubaix Cedex 1
  FR
  +33.899498765
  2ahn1pq0ohnkfby6d602 at e.o-w-o.info

Administrative Contact:
  Florian GEORGE
  airmapp.com, office #5664603
  c/o OwO, BP80157
  59053, Roubaix Cedex 1
  FR
  +33.899498765
  07o84ujn998zmxzluyir at v.o-w-o.info

Technical Contact:
  Florian GEORGE
  airmapp.com, office #5664603
  c/o OwO, BP80157
  59053, Roubaix Cedex 1
  FR
  +33.899498765
  07o84ujn998zmxzluyir at v.o-w-o.info

Billing Contact:
  Florian GEORGE
  airmapp.com, office #5664603
  c/o OwO, BP80157
  59053, Roubaix Cedex 1
  FR
  +33.899498765
  07o84ujn998zmxzluyir at v.o-w-o.info

Registrar of Record: OVH.
Record last updated on 2013-03-20.
Record expires on 2014-03-20.
Record created on 2013-03-20.
Bus Content:
At our local Torrance, CA  South Bay BMW dealership (its coming) there
is a 63 delivery freshly painted and not so straight. Doors slightly
acimble. (its coming) non-stock interior,  White and slime green on
the outside. Get this, asking price...... $33,995.
Will the madness ever end?

Pmail me if you would like a photo. I have a couple on my droid.

Chris
with a nice 64 DD Kamper Kit

Scientists seek to understand what is,
while engineers seek to create what never was.
As the "Bad Astronomer" Phil Plait says, "Teach a man to reason, and
he can think for a lifetime."