[T2] AirMap

jules jules.herr at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 14:55:03 MST 2013

got an invite to http://www.airmapp.com/

Anyone know who's behind this. The Terms and Conditions page lists the
owner as "MR GEORGE"

No way I'm giving anyone my personal info unless I at least know there's an
actual face behind this thing that's not trying to steal my personal info.

Reading the Terms and conditions page with its multiple spelling errors and
grammar problems just gives me more concern.

Bus content: i'm leaking oil. I think it's coming from a stripped oil
sensor hole. Thinking about tapping the hole out larger and making a bass
adapter to fit the existing sensor into the new hole. Any problems using
brass and aluminum and steel (I think the sensor is stainless) together?

peace
jules
'75, '78 westies
troy NY