[T2] Bay bus's with CLK's

Joe Average joeaverage at frontiernet.net
Thu Sep 5 06:41:26 MST 2013

On 08/30/2013 06:42 AM, Sami Dakhlia wrote:
> I switched to 15" rims, which opened up the door to a much wider
> choice of tires. My bus has been wearing Continentals Contact CT22 in
> a size 205/65 R15.
That's the same size I run on my '99 CR-V. After a couple sets of a
Bridgestones that lasted about 40K miles, I switched to Michelin Harmony
tires in the 205/65-15 size. The tires last more like 75K miles and
unlike the Bridgestones are smooth the entire time. And FWIW - a local
Mom 'n Pop dealer was cheaper by a little bit than any of the big box
retailers including the member's only warehouses like Sam's.

That made me happy.

These are road tires. Not so much off road or snow tires but they meet
my needs perfectly. If I can't go with these tires and AWD then I
probably don't need to go there... ;)

Chris in TN