[T2] Bay bus's with CLK's

John Rogers arathorn.rogers at gmail.com
Sun Sep 1 13:01:19 MST 2013

My experience with Michelin Agilis tires has been so good I can hardly in
good faith recommend anything other.  I put a set on in the spring of 2002
-- stock size, (185/14R) 1970 bus.  I have put 50,000+ miles on them. When
I compare the tread on the wheels to that of the unused spare there is
little difference.  What little wear there is has been even. I expect at
least another 30,000 to 40,000 more miles or so, maybe more.

Just my two centavos ....

John