[T2] US Highway 50, going East

Neal F. Jarvis nealfjarvis at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 05:41:13 MST 2013

If you come thru the area of Brunswick you can also camp at Cunningham Falls in Thurmont. Nice and clean campground.
Also if you chose to move all the way to the Ocean you can camp directly on the beach at Assateague Island. This is the place famous for the wild horses that wonder aimlessly.

Neal F Jarvis
Office Manager
RJ Berra Inc. T/A
Services Unlimited Co.