[T2] US Highway 50, going East

Chuck Covington chuckcov at gmail.com
Sun Oct 20 14:11:01 MST 2013

Only thing I would add is take a left on rt17 off rt 301 in Port Royal.  If
you need to use the restroom, Hornes at that intersection has a nice one.
Rt17 will take you into Yorktown over the Coleman Bridge.  There is a nice
river front there plus the Yorktown Battlefield.  At that point you will be
in the heart off the colonial triangle of Yorktown, Jamestown and
Williamsburg.  Great time of year to bee down this way.  Enjoy!