[T2] Trip Report -- NC to NM

Kevin H Roberts kevin at bopsax.com
Sat Oct 19 14:27:33 MST 2013

John, if I could sell my house, I think I'd head to NM myself.  I could
live with $130/mo. without maintenance costs, property taxes, garbage,
sewage, water, and other utility fees.  Call me jealous.

Kevin H. Roberts
Chattanooga, TN
Email:  Kevin at bopsax.com
Website:  http://www.bopsax.com

I've spent the several days since arriving here organizing, relaxing and
renewing friendships, and settling into a campsite with water and
electricity and wi-fi (and good neighbors) for $130 a month, under
bright sun and a clear New Mexico sky. John -- lifeinavolkswagenbus
<http://lifeinavolkswagenbus.blogspot.com/>