[T2] High frequency point adjustment

james syms rex2gsu at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 18 08:26:19 MST 2013

Thanks for the responses. On past points I have adjusted at oil change intervals and called it good, but this bus is relatively new to me <5000 miles.
I am starting to get frustrated enough to switch to one of the electronic setups.
The distributor is a relatively new Mexican Bosch 205N <500 miles. The dwell sits perfect at 50 degrees. I replaced the 009 that came with it because I did not like the falling on the face at acceleration.
I will pull it this weekend and put my spare Bosch points in. Right now it has the points that came with the distributor in it. I assumed they were Bosch, but no guarantees. I need to find the cam lube. It has been a difficult search here in Boise. I have been using lithium.

Thanks again,
Channing