[T2] Diagnosing bad fuel pump

Ned Savoie ned at harbourlight.com
Fri Oct 11 05:13:18 MST 2013

I'm not familiar with your setup, but I've seen similar situations where
there was something floating in the tank, and it only became an issue when
it came near the outlet and gets sucked onto it, killing the flow. Minutes
later when the suction is gone, it floats away and gas flows until it
happens again.

Just a thought since so many other things haven't found the culprit.

Ned

--

Ned Savoie
Creative Director