[T2] gasket difference?

Jamie jrivers at globalserve.net
Thu Oct 10 12:31:06 MST 2013

I think I have a 76 exhaust, with U pipe .. I need the triangle flange
gasket.
I was given a 025 251 509 , triangle gasket , the bolt holes line fine, but
the center hole is about 54mm,  [2 1/8" ]

I would like a gasket with a 45mm hole...[1 3/4" ]

I can't figure out if the gasket below is the same,, or different...
043 251 509

043 298 509 - comes with 3 bolts and 3 nuts,

I find it interesting that there are 3 triangle gaskets on the exhaust..
bus-boys diagram shows them with 3 different reference letters, G, L, and P,
but the same part number, 043 251 509
I think I have part G, but it is 025 251 509 ,

anyone know the dimensions of the hole for the U tube pipe on the 76 exhaust
system?

Jamie

,