[T2] rear brake light question

C. Dreike c.dreike at verizon.net
Sun Oct 6 19:46:47 MST 2013

I would suspect a dual filament bulb. One is for the brake light the
other is for the rear running light. Each takes a separate wire. Be
sure that the socket that the bulb resides in is electrically
connected to ground (the chassis).

Wiggle the connections. Wiggle the bulb in the socket. Sometimes the
little lead button on the back of the bulb corrodes and no longer
makes connection. Clean that off. Inspect the brass tabs in the socket
that they are also clean.

Chris

Scientists seek to understand what is,
while engineers seek to create what never was.
As the "Bad Astronomer" Phil Plait says, "Teach a man to reason, and
he can think for a lifetime."