[T2] rear brake light question

Kevin S. Clarke ksclarke at gmail.com
Sun Oct 6 16:11:53 MST 2013

Oh and I realized I didn't accurately describe the situation, the two wires
that I'm connecting to either prong are the paired red-black on one prong
and paired red-grey wires on the other one (this is the way it was).  I've
gotten some feedback on another forum, and it's sounding like a grounding
issue somewhere.  Think I just need to think through the circuit again.

Learning as I go...

Kevin