[T2] cyl 3 compression = 0, what can I do to fix without removing the engine.

DurocShark durocshark at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 09:15:25 MST 2013

I've successfully pulled a head while the engine is installed in a bay. But
it turned out to take FAR longer that way than it would have been to simply
drop the engine. I dunno if the Vanagon has more or less space, but I
suspect it's the same story.

Dropping it is easier and makes working on the engine almost pleasant.