[T2] Run engine on idle to charge batteries

jon scintilla_22 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 2 16:53:54 MST 2013

Looks like John's dad knows his noise.
http://www.tappedin.com/hop/html/litegen.htm  For those that don't want
to read the details the EU1000/2000/EM/EX650 have essentially the same
specs at similar power output.  Nitpickers can read up and quibble.
I won't pass on the next clean EM/EX series unit I see at garage sale
prices.  The EU 1000 is quite a bit lighter and, being plastic cased,
doesn't rust as obviously.  Both good attributes for field gear in my
environment.
jon