[T2] itinerant

jules jules.herr at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 15:37:32 MST 2013

Second any recommendations for Colin. About 8 years ago he came out and
helped me diagnose a particularly tricky issue with an 1600 engine that
just wouldn't run. By the end of the day we had it running and he'd written
me a complete how-to for adjusting a 34PICT3 on shop towels, because that's
all we had available at the time. I still have those notes shoved into the
back pages of my backup Bentley - they were as valuable as anything written
in the shop manual, and better illustrated!

peace
jules
'75, '78 troy ny