[T2] Speedo

John Anderson wvukidsdoc at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 26 23:09:54 MST 2013

First see if it is speedo or cable/egr box if 74 even has that.  Easy way, drive with cluster loose/out and cable off, does cable spin (fast cause friction drag on broken half can turn a broken one a bit.). If it spins, speedo dead, if not cable broken, often at the wheel bearing hub cap, or sometimes the cable or hole there in the cap round off and it free spins.  Rarely you lose the cotter or eclip and it isn't engaged.  Cables still cheap anyway.  I've never seen an EGR box fail and Im not sure you got one in 74, but they could I guess.   Anyway see if it spins if it don't see if you can tug the cable (broken half) out.

Sent from my iPad