[T2] Fwd: For the Calendar Jan 17-19

Stuart Zickefoose ess1board at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 18:10:09 MST 2013

okay yall, its official! time and place to be, and what to bring.

someone from the komibs, can you please put this on the calandar?

and for you wimps about to reply telling me its too cold to camp...read the
fine print:

*"THERE IS ELECTRIC SO BRING A HEATER AND KEEP THE CHILL TO A MINIMUM"*

HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE :)

Stuart
206 841 7324