[T2] Angel Dust, PCP, Crack?!?!?!

Old Volks Home oldvolkshome at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 22:02:06 MST 2013

Third Lever from the top - all the way to the RIGHT
All other levers - all the way to the LEFT
Side outlets - move lever knob on each to close off
No More Outside Air ;)

So simple ONLY a child can do it ;)

And as Bob said - ignore the rear wiper and use your outside mirrors like
your bay or splittie bus.  Or you can do what Howard says and PUSH the
Wiper Stalk FORWARD momentarily to activate.  To use the Rear Washer, hold
the Wiper Stalk forward  for like 30 seconds.  Again - all these are easy
if you READ the Owner's Manual ;)

If unable to do the above, sell your Vanagon and buy a splittie or bay bus
for your daily drive.

>From a former owner of a 59 Single Cab, 61 Panel Van, 63 Kombi, 67 Deluxe
21 Wdw, 69 Camper, 73 Panel Bus, 80 Air Cooled Vanagon and a host of other
Aircooled VWs from 1950 beginning in 1961.

:)

Jim Thompson
84 GL 1.9 "Gloria" (With a heater that works)
84 Westfalia 2.1 "Ole Putt" (With a heater that works)
72 411 Station Wagon "Pug" (With an Eberspacher that'll fry your......)
75 914 1.8 "Nancy" (With a heater that REALLY works)
Full Timing From March 1999 To January 2012
oldvolkshome at gmail.com
http://www.oldvolkshome.com
Find me on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/people/Jim-Thompson/100000710343835