[T2] 71 WESTFALIA

Joe Average joeaverage at frontiernet.net
Sun Jun 30 14:33:25 MST 2013

On 06/28/2013 03:35 PM, accessys at smart.net wrote:
> considering the crew quarters on the big horse box I bet they could
> build a really really cool small trailer/teardrop that would tow easy
> behind our old buses.

You can get a very nice Brenderup horse trailer used if you want a
platform like the Westy trailer for a camper project. Saw one go for $4K
recently on one of the auction websites.

Would be an excellent utility trailer/four wheeler hauler/primitive
camping trailer/parts hauler trailer.

I agree with Bob, would be and excellent platform for a purpose built
camper trailer.

Chris in TN