[T2] travailing out to CA again & GPS systems

Neal Jarvis njarvis at leaders.org
Wed Jun 19 05:55:13 MST 2013

I like the Garmin GPS
I have one as well as built in GPS in several of my other vehicles.

I have never had one not work. Though in federal park areas they might
tell you that turn by turn is not available even though it always has
been for me.

My wife is horrible as a navigator so I wouldn't leave home without my
Garmin in an old VW.

Neal

Sent from my iPhone.
Please forgive the typos.