[T2] 55amp and 70 amp alternator

Old Volks Home oldvolkshome at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 16:59:53 MST 2013

1.  The usually use the same fan shroud.  It's the cooling air boot that's
different.

2.  Good luck.  Most Remans come with no pulley or fan and is different
from the 55A

3.  It's best to check with a local rebuilder to see if your 55A can be
beefed up.

Note: The Voltage Regulator is the same for both.

--
Jim Thompson
84 GL 1.9 "Gloria"
oldvolkshome at gmail.com