[T2] Starting '74 Westy 1.8..for the first fire

Squid sydclarke at shaw.ca
Sun Jun 9 14:55:05 MST 2013

Hi, I have built lotsa HP Chev V/8s..over time, and know how to 'virgin fire' them..but now I have a 'virgin fire' '74 1.8 with 'solids', hi lift cam, headers, twin Del 34s, elctronic ignition box, 'electonic 'Dizzy', and want to know what to do before I try and 'fire' it!  How do you 'preload' the ..oiling system?  Is that necessary?  Just looking for some 'users' experience..so I don't 'mess' this unit!
Cheers
Scoggy