[T2] Part Numbers & Mixed Bag of Nuts (& Bolts)

Old Volks Home oldvolkshome at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 11:41:38 MST 2013

VW Part Number for the clip is 211 611 795 A.  EIS sells these clips, but
under the WRONG part number 211 611 715 A.  Parts Book says 7 required, but
I'm sure you'll run across a few more elsewhere.

http://www.eisparts.com/211611715A.html

The attachment screw is N0138821, Hex Head Screw 4.2mmx16mm (American #8
Sheetmetal Panhead Screw will work, any local Lowes will have 'em)

I like that EIS has the weird tidbits like this, but it would be nice if a
little better effort would be made in accurate research to the proper part
numbers.  Sometimes it makes finding parts using a factory parts book,
fiche or ETKA absolutely worthless if incorrect part numbers are utilized
(end of rant)

--
Jim Thompson
84 GL 1.9 "Gloria"