[T2] The search page???

Troy Wical troy at wical.com
Fri Jun 7 21:22:36 MST 2013

Inadvertently replied only to David. Below is my reply from yesterday.
-------------------------------

Yeah, I had no idea changes were coming either :) I've sync'd keen's home
directory and things appear to be working again. It's worth noting that
Charlie's link fails because the true url is all lowercase. I need to go
back and see if there were any rewrite rules in place for that.

For everyone else, yeah... some stuff is still broke. I'm getting to it as
I find free time (yes you should be worried.) Send me a quick note if
something is failing that your trying to use and I'll bump it to the top of
my list. As a side note, don't send me a request because you can't find the
archives search engine. That's a larger effort that I'm piecing together
already and will announce when it's playing nicely.

Peace,
Troy