[T2] curiouser and curiouser

accessys at smart.net accessys at smart.net
Thu Jun 6 06:40:48 MST 2013

On Thu, 6 Jun 2013, John Kolak wrote:

> Apparently the issue is that Bob has a history of better mpg. I
> typically run 15-17 city and 19-21 hwy. Auto trans, hills, and high top
> can eat into that, but even then 11 sounds low, especially if he has
> done better in the past. John

right I could almost book on 14-15 around town and 18 or so on the road
for many years and 2different engines and this engine when new. is one of
Bob Donalds last engines.   these readings are not single fill ups but
longer term and in fact are continous rolling readings.
   run mid grade gas (89RON)as regular will ping starting on a hill.