[T2] curiouser and curiouser

Jamie jrivers at globalserve.net
Wed Jun 5 19:38:59 MST 2013

well... apparently you don't drive "conservatively"  .. <grin>
if you did.. you would get 30 mpg...

seriously, ..
my neighbor can't figure out why he gets 10mpg, and his wife gets 18mpg in
the same vehicle...
recently.. I pointed out that he lets it warm up in the winter for 30
minutes [15 min in the summer] before he drives away.. he tells me that is
much better for the longevity of the engine... and I know his wife rushes
out to the vehicle... starts ,, and drives away... cause I usually say.. oh
oh,, your husbands home!

Bob Said...