[T2] 71 WESTFALIA

volkswagen collector volkswagencollector at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 11:58:13 MST 2013

It could be my email acting up, but I can't seem to see the photo. It just
says <photo.JPG> at the very end of the email.  My expertise is limited
compared to most, but I'd guess from what you've said a decent starting
could be $5k?  My 71 westy is not pretty either, but mechanically good and
people have offered me that and I thought about it some.  This was when I
lived in Ohio 2 years ago.

Regards,

Nick in Omaha

67 bug, 68 westy, 70 bus, 71 westy, 71 bug