[T2] Need help

David Kelly volknstein at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 3 21:42:37 MST 2013

Hello Vince,

You have a stock 1700cc engine. Do you have a black coil or a blue coil currently? What part numbers can you find on it? The original part number should be 0 221 119 020 for the black coil. Here is a link to a website that has more info:

http://www.ratwell.com/technical/BlueCoil.html#buy

Make sure you have one with a ballast resistor built in. I would also recommend www.busdepot.com to locate one. If the ballast resistor is not mentioned in the description, call them. They are very helpful.

What issue are you having that makes you ask about the coil? Good Luck my friend.

David Kelly

Sent from my iPhone