[T2] Steering Box Upgrade

John Garland johnpg82 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 09:30:21 MST 2013

I got my steering box upgrade this weekend. I went from a 211415049F to a
211415049H and it steers so much easier now and I got rid of all of the
existing slop.

Here is a picture of the frame before I put the new box in (
http://tinyurl.com/o5jr5l3 ). I had to push the wall back and cut a bigger
hole on the steering box side to make it fit. I also had to move two bolt
holes which I lined up using the mounting place from the new steering box.

I hope this helps anyone with their decision on upgrading their steering
box. I think it is worth the upgrade especially since it seems the older
boxes go for a lot more money than the new ones.

-John 72 Bus