[T2] rust never sleeps

C. Dreike c.dreike at verizon.net
Sun Jul 28 19:33:01 MST 2013

I have about the same opinion, however I like Picklex. The 85%+ zinc
primer is Great! Rustoleum sells it in a spray can. It can even take
the heat on a muffler. It's almost a good as hot dip galvanize or zinc
plate.

Chris
64DD Kamper Kit

Scientists seek to understand what is,
while engineers seek to create what never was.
As the "Bad Astronomer" Phil Plait says, "Teach a man to reason, and
he can think for a lifetime."