[T2] Most famour movie (VW) Bus ?

John Anderson wvukidsdoc at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 24 14:13:52 MST 2013

Hmmn, still don't know the answer to the question.

Anyway taking it to be when did I first see a bus in a movie personally that I recall, would have been 3 all around the same time, first likely in "Diamonds are Forever" which I wouldn't have seen until about 1982-3 or so on TV, but is the first I recall (short glimpse at the airport) though it was over a decade old, then would have been the afore mentioned Back to the Future, and seems like Delta Force would have been about the same time there.

I probably didn't see Alice's until a few years later.

I bet there has been one in a Disney movie though, certainly in one of the early Herbie movies, and if so I must have seen one of those as a small child.

John