[T2] Seattle area VW parts wanted!

Stuart Zickefoose ess1board at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 00:00:20 MST 2013

anyone have any parts for my 78 bus? im looking for anything within 10
years plus or minus (vanagon or early bay included)  that will be free or
cheap and help me get it back on the road and camping asap....

its a p27 westfalia, which, in short, means i have propane. i need to
source a 2 new valves and such, and was looking into replacing the small
2.5 lbs tanks with longer vanagon ones (i think they are like 3 or 4 feet
long or so?)

does anyone have one or two?

also looking for any extra FI parts you have. gotta get me spares to help
with diagnostics, and with helping broken down friends get back on the road
faster....its annoying to have to borrow parts from friends running busses
to get a busted one solved and then order new parts to get it fixed
properly. i would rather have parts on hand that i can just give them to
help out. so any free parts here are helping more than just me. and i have
about 5 or 6 busses i tweak on regularly, so its not a rare occasion. ;)

any FI parts at all....

anything for camping thats no longer being used, i wouldnt mind getting of
you way. sleeping bags, stoves, flashlights, tents, dishes, etc. awnings...

im willing to pay for stuff, not asking for everything to be free....but
hoping to find junk no one wants that i can use for a relatively low price
compared to new stuff.

206 841 7324
Thanks!
Stuart