[T2] Rust, dirt, exhaust, and everything after

Paul Hummer paul at eventuallyanyway.com
Sun Jul 21 18:46:29 MST 2013

Thanks everyone, for the feedback. I ended up cutting the bolts I couldn't
budge, and have most of the exhaust off now. Still cleaning the engine so I
can find the rest of the things to remove before a block boil (*really*
looking forward to a clean engine).  Upon inspecting the joints where the
bolts needed cutting, I'm pretty sure I'm going to need to replace this
exhaust because the amount of corrosion is too much. :/

I'm sure I'll have lots of questions, as my yuppie ass continues tearing
down and rebuilding this engine, so thanks for the getting me over this
hump.

Cheers,
Paul