[T2] I hate electrical problems-now color of tarps vs heat reflected

Mike Benthin muts at verizon.net
Thu Jul 18 06:15:05 MST 2013

If you want white and pretty thick and have building trade friends,
consider Tyvek or its generic, Typar- 9' max height, 150' roll-
impossible to tear, and can be strung via stick on tabs.  Tenters use it
as a ground cloth under the tent and if you search Tyvek on EBAY, many
sell it off the roll. It can be glued together to make a van cover.

MUTS Oboe/EH support = Michael's Ultimate Thumb Saver
93 Chevy Roadtrek 210P
78 VW Westfalia Camper