[T2] Was fresh air flap size, now fresh air bellows.

Joe Average joeaverage at frontiernet.net
Tue Jul 16 08:22:59 MST 2013

That one brings tears to my eyes I admit. He did that twice for me...
Those CA junkyards are better stocked with aircooled VWs than TN
junkyards. Just piddly stuff as I recall but impossible to source used here.

Watched the Bus movie last night. I love all you guys and girls. ;) The
VW community and the Linux communities are just the best long distance
communities ever... EVER!

Chris in TN