[T2] I hate electrical problems

accessys at smart.net accessys at smart.net
Mon Jul 15 09:45:34 MST 2013

unfortunately the location adjacent to a public alley is not secure enough
to permit anything permanent that is not "nailed" down. I live in a major
metro area.  *nand garage is too small to do any work, if everything is
out
of garage I could just squeeze the van in and probably have to get out via
the tailgate it is that tight.  built when cars were much smaller,
probably a model T or a bug would fit fine.  is basically a bus parts
storage shelter.

Bob