[T2] Friday..wiring problem..again

E Burtis ewdb92 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 13 15:22:55 MST 2013

With just the lights, you should be fine with the simpler suggestion on the vibrator connection.  I thought you might run additional items from the aux fuse box.  The other way to go is to do what the PO of my bus did and hook the gauge lights up to the headlight switch where the dash lights connect using the little jumper connection you mentioned.  Then the illumination lights come on with the headlights and adjust with the dimmer, but if you're like me and always drive with the headlights on it doesn't matter if your gauges are connected somewhere else.