[T2] Was fresh air flap size, now fresh air bellows.

David Kelly volknstein at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 12 20:24:42 MST 2013

Yes I agree. It reminded me of Karl's posts too. If he didn't know the answer off the top of his head, he had the resources and the willingness to look it up. Thanks for looking up the info on the flaps. I decided against buying the used flap assemblies. Someone else bought them anyway. I only need the rubber boots / bellows for the fresh air flaps. The seals are ok on mine but the bellows are split. If anyone knows of a US source for these fresh air flap bellows, please let me know. Thanks again!

David Kelly

Sent from my iPhone