[T2] Wiring help

Jamie jrivers at globalserve.net
Fri Jul 12 19:54:34 MST 2013

----- Original Message -----
From: <accessys at smart.net>
> personally I wouldn't use the guage as a source for the tap as it IMO
> isn't a large enough wire for the amount of juice you may draw, also the
> guage is kinda sensitive to the voltage variations etc.

the gas gauge is only about 6v - 8v... so the vibrator regulates the voltage
avail at the guage at alot less than 12v,,, so adding 20 watts of load for 4
tiny dash lights ... that will come on when the key is on... works
excellent....  or,, go to all the trouble to tag it into the factory fuse
panel... and risk goofing up something while dickin with the factory fuse
panel.... just to add a connection for 4 illumination lights for some
guages.......
hey,, to each their own :-)