[T2] Friday..wiring problem..again

Squid sydclarke at shaw.ca
Fri Jul 12 17:07:03 MST 2013

Hi, Thanks to those kind souls on the list who have helped me with my 'new aux fuse panel' setup..all helped..but..I have a 'stoopid' question.  If I run a wire from my battery '+" post to the fuse panel, yes, I will have power to the fuse panel, but, should I not run the power wire..instead..from the starter 'hot' ..'+'.., since in that way, 'all systems' are activated, only when the key is 'on' and the motor is running?  This is the only way I can envision the 'systems' to become activated, when I want them to..no?  It has been a long day..so prolly this is a 'stoopid' question..but my brain is .".the dog chasing it's tail"..right now!
Thanks
Syd